Amazing Customer Service Delivery Reps
Make a difference with real care and work with confident, genuine, and clever people
Smith&Smith is proud to be New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement business, and we make a difference with real care for our customers.
We are looking for several Amazing Customer Service Delivery Reps (permanent 20 hours and 40 hours per week).
If you are an Amazing Customer Service Delivery Rep who wants to make a difference with real care and work with confident, genuine, and clever people, then keep reading!
Who we are
We are a bunch of diverse and inclusive people coming from all over the world who embrace every colour under the rainbow. We have family people. We have single people. We have sporty people. We have singers. Gamers. Musicians, and every other variety of people. And we are proud to be part of this icon kiwi brand!
What we are looking for:
- Genuine and caring people who delight our customers with excellent service (their windscreen is broken, and they might be a bit stressed)
- Clever people who are confident in using our call centre systems and make bookings (you need to figure out which piece of glass fits in their car or ute)
- People who can work under pressure (we never know when a customer calls)
- People who have a bubbly personality (you talk to our customers most of the time)
- People who have their ducks in a row (you need to multi-task and do not drop the ball)
Our hiring process:
- You tell us that you are awesome by applying for this cool role.
- One of our awesome Customer Service Delivery leaders will be in touch with you (we do our best to see everyone, but this is not always possible)
- You come and meet with us and show how awesome you are (we might ask you a few tricky and tough questions which you can easily answer because you are clever)
- If you make it through the interrogation and still want to work with us, we make you an offer you cannot refuse.
- On the first day of work, we show you around and hook you up with some of our awesome team and your training begins.
What we offer:
- If you are on a 20-hour contract there is opportunity to work more hours and earn some more cash during our busy summer months
- Our Penrose office is close to the Penrose train station and bus stops are around the corner (Mt Smart as well if you like concerts or games)
- Opportunities to learn and grow (many who started as Customer Service Delivery Reps are now Team Leader or moved to other cool parts of our business)
- Cool awards to recognise those who have gone the extra mile.
Ideally, applicants have a minimum of a current NZ Restricted driver licence or overseas equivalent and have the right to work in New Zealand.