Returns Administrator - Distribution
The Smith&Smith® brand has been part of New Zealand's culture since 1875 and is the country's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company servicing motorists throughout the country at over 60 locations alongside a team of mobile technicians. At Smith&Smith® our focus has always been on people. Our customers, our team, the communities we live in and our role as part of Belron Group is central to our being. So, we're more than a vehicle glass company, we're a thread in the fabric of society working to solve problems with real care.
We have a full-time opportunity for someone who shares our passion for people and has strong customer service and administration experience.
You will be joining the team at our busy Auckland Distribution Centre in Penrose which sits at the heart of our customer's journeys! The purpose of this role is to drive operational excellence by ensuring the delivery of consistently superior customer service and solving people's problems with real care. We expect this role to be approximately split 60/40 between practical hands-on support in the warehouse managing the return stock and administration support.
What would you do as our Returns Administrator?
- Carry out day to day activities in the warehouse sorting and managing returns stock
- Take responsibility for all administration tasks for product returns to our Auckland DC, including data entry and reporting
- Deliver outstanding customer service to internal and external customers to create positive relationships within the network and carrier services
- Provide operational support and contribute to the efficient running of the Supply and Distribution team, undertaking special projects as required
We're seeking someone who is:
- Energetic, motivated and self-starting
- Results-driven but with innate understanding of the drivers of success, and a strong focus on delivering quality work
- Adaptable and flexible with an ability to multi-task and manage time to achieve deadlines
- Organised, able to deliver on deadlines and works well under pressure
- A great communicator with a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Determined to provide excellent Customer Service every time
- Physically capable to complete repetitive lifting over the course of a working day and able to sit or stand for extended periods in office as well as an open warehouse environment
- What do you need to be successful?
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to think 'outside the box' and share thinking and knowledge with colleagues
- Proven office or administration experience
- Minimum of 1 year's experience in a logistics, warehousing or inventory administration environment preferred
What will you get in return?
- You'll be joining a diverse and inclusive environment in which all people can come do their best work
- Do challenging, varied and interesting work and the opportunity to make a difference
- Life Insurance Plan from day one
- Discounted health insurance for you and your family with Southern Cross
- Access to an annual Wellbeing fund
We aspire to be the 'best place you will ever work' and take pride in our family-like culture where everyone comes to work with a professional, can-do attitude. If this sounds like you, apply now!