Customer Service Representative - Christchurch
Permanent role within our admin team looking after the South Island
Smith&Smith is proud to NZ's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, and we aim to make a difference by solving people's problems with real care. If you share our passion for people and want to get your foot in the door with a market leader, we want to hear from you!
Our Customer Service Reps are a vital part of our customer journey and provide a balance between administration and customer service, while also being centralised to provide support to a large group of Auckland locations.
We have a permanent branch customer service support opportunity in our Christchurch admin team (looking after our South Island customers) for a Customer Service Superstar to join our success!
What we can offer you:
- Plenty of opportunities to work additional hours and earn extra cash during our busiy summer period
- Opportunities to cross train and upskill to other areas within our team and wider business
- An active reward and recognition scheme
What you would do as our CSR:
- Delight our customers and ensure their problems are solved with real care
- Be the go-to person for our team of technicians
- Accurately complete administrative duties such as invoicing and procurement requests
- Be a bubbly and professional team player!
Flexibility is key, as our workload is seasonal with our main peak over the summer months, meaning our hours can increase based on demand and can include rostered Saturdays. This role is based on 30 hours per week permanent contract.
Smith&Smith aspires to be the "best place you will ever work" and takes pride in our family-like culture where everyone comes to work with a professional, can-do attitude. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply now!
Ideally, applicants have a minimum of a current NZ Restricted drivers licence or overseas equivalent.