Autoglass Technician/Trainee - Auckland Rentals (Mobile)
We hav several roles available supporting our rental customers!
Smith&Smith is proud to be New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repairer, and we aim to make a difference by solving people's problems with real care! If you share our passion for people and want to get your foot in the door with a market leader, we want to hear from you!
We have multiple fantastic opportunities for new team members to join the success of our Auckland Rentals Team!
We're a seasonal business that gets extremely busy over our summer months. This year, we want to start our recruitment processes early and get some eager customer service superstars on board to be trained up in our tooling and ways of working, so we can hit the ground running when our workload increases.
We're seeking new team members with energy and drive who are willing to get stuck in, support others and really delight our customers with top quality workmanship. Our Auckland Rentals Team are responsible for repairs and replacements for Rental Car Companies all over Auckland, so although their base is located in the Auckland Airport area, they spend their days delivering our top quality workmanship and customer service at car rental sites all around Auckland.
What we can offer you:
- Industry leading tools and equipment from our global parent company, Belron
- On the job training from the Rentals Team, plus extra support from your Leading Hand and Branch Manager
- A nationwide, dedicated Technical Training Team to keep you up to date with our state-of-the-art tooling and changes in our industry
- A yearly Health & Wellbeing Fund, with an active reward and recognition scheme for those team members who go above and beyond!
What you would do as our Technician:
- Take ownership over our customers cars while in our care, ensuring they are delighted with high quality workmanship and exceptional customer service
- Solve our customers problems quickly and conveniently
- General mobile service tasks, such as carrying out pre-inspections, completing chip repairs, fitting temporary plexis and completing replacements!
These roles are based on 30 hours per week, but hours can increase to above 40 based on demand and can include rostered Saturdays.
Smith&Smith aspire to be the 'best place you will ever work' and take pride in our family-like culture where everyone comes to work with a professional, can-do attitude and gets home safe at the end of the day. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply now!
Applicants must have a basic understanding of computers and a current NZ restricted or full driver's licence (or overseas equivalent), with ability to competently drive manual vehicles.