Summer Workshop Support - Mt Maunganui
Awesome summer job at the Mount
Smith&Smith are proud to be New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repairer, and we aim to make a difference with real care. If you share our passion for people and want to get your foot in the door with a market leader, we want to hear from you!
We're a seasonal business that gets extremely busy over our summer months, so we are seeking some eager customer service superstars to join our team and provide extra support while our workload increases - no experience necessary!
We're seeking new team members with energy and drive who are willing to get stuck in, support others and really delight our customers for a fixed term period until the end of March.
What we can offer you:
- Industry-leading tools and equipment from our global parent company, Belron
- On the job training from your in-branch team, plus extra support from your Leading Hand and Branch Manager
- Dedicated, national People Performance Coaches to provide training and development in technical excellence
What you would do as our Summer Workshop Support:
- Take ownership over our customers' cars while in our care, ensuring they are delighted with high-quality workmanship and exceptional customer service
- Solve our customers' problems quickly and conveniently, through completing pre-inspections, chip repairs and temporary glass replacements (plexis)
- General workshop support such as prepping the glass for our experienced technicians, cleaning the car at the end of the job and ensuring the shop floor is clean, tidy and safe for the team to work in
- Plus ad hoc extra support where needed, such as administrative tasks and customer service
- Some locations will also require completing static and dynamic ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) recalibrations, ensuring all ADAS jobs are recalibrated to our standards, ensuring high-quality workmanship and unwavering safety for the customer
We are a seasonal business so flexibility is key, especially over the summer months! Although this role is based on 30 hours per week, hours increase (can be above 40 per week) based on summer demand and typically include rostered Saturdays. Flexibility to travel over this time period is also ideal, as you may be requested to support other locations in the area or across the country.
Smith&Smith aspire to be the 'best place you will ever work' and take pride in our family-like culture where everyone comes to work with a professional, can-do attitude and goes home safe at the end of the day. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply now!
Applicants must have a basic understanding of computers and a current NZ restricted or full driver's licence (or overseas equivalent), with the ability to competently drive manual vehicles.